Friday, January 12, 2018

Mario Badesco -Refreshing Facial mist Review

Hello, everyone! 

I will be traveling very soon so I was browsing online and looking some product, which helps me by hydrating my skin with my long flight. I found on this one. I kind of like it. It is soft and light.
Image result for Mario Badescu
Mario Badesco


What is One product that worked in Long Flight?



A refreshing, hydrating mist to use anywhere anytime. Simply formulated with fragrant herbal extracts and rosewater for a pleasant, pick me up for the dehydrated, tight and uncomfortable skin. Spray your day and night creams for a boost of hydration or use it to set make-up or spray on dry hair throughout the day. Safe for all skin types. Gentle, non-irrigating.






How you want to use?

Spray Mist onto face, neck, or hair as needed. Use it to infuse more hydration before or after applying moisturizer, as a pick-me-up on the go, or post-makeup application to give skin a dewy finish. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.




Where to find?

https://www.mariobadescu.com/

Question?

Feel free to email me at - creativeonlinestation@gmail.com.


- PS- All reviews from my personal experience. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment