Saturday, January 6, 2018

Essential Hydrating Mask - 100% guaranteed my own experience

Image result for elf cosmetics hydrating bubble mask

Clarifying Charcoal Bubble Mask



So, one lazy day I was browsing e.l.f cosmetics on their page and I saw this bubble mask. it seems very interesting. So I watched some YouTube tutorials and found lots of positive reviews who have used this product. The packaging is cute and small one, not too difficult. I use facial sponges to rinse my face off, but it seemed there was still some of the product left on my face. I had to go back and rinse my face with light warm water (not too warm).  It gives my face such a soft silky feeling and I can see a different texture and brightness. 


 How to use?

è Push down on the sides of the top to disperse product and apply a thin layer to slightly damp skin.
è Allow mask to sit on the skin for about 5-10 minutes until bubbles begin to dissipate.
è Massage faces with fingertips and washes with warm water to remove.
è Pat dry.
è Recommended usage is 1-3 times a week. Avoid eye contact.

What’s in the JAR? 

All e.l.f. skincare products are free of Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

Water (Aqua), Lauryl Glucoside, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Methyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Polyglutamate, Propanediol, Polyacrylate-13, PVP, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polyisobutene, Butylene Glycol, Charcoal Powder, Fragrance (Parfum), Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice Root Extract), Polysorbate 20, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Disodium EDTA
MAY CONTAIN: Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

Where to find?

- https://www.elfcosmetics.com/

Question?

Feel free to email me at - creativeonlinestation@gmail.com.


- PS- All reviews from my personal experience. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment